For support, send an email to email@example.com
Important note about response times:
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Pacific, University and Federal/State holidays excluded. We will attempt to respond to all requests within 24 hours.
Please use the above address to request Science Computing support for services such as:
- Managed faculty, researcher, grad or divisional staff desktop and laptop computers purchased with University funds
- Managed faculty servers/clusters purchased with University funds
- Managed instrumentation computers purchased with University funds
- Dean’s office/Department office support
- Limited printer support (phasing out)
In general, support is defined as hardware/software assistance, technical questions, consultation, general usage questions covering MacOS, Windows and Linux.
Central ITS provides support for the following infrastructure and services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any of these issues:
- Wireless and building-specific networks
- Website development and hosting
- Services provided by central-campus ITS (examples include Gmail, Calendar, Eduroam, Duo MFA, Canvas, SETS, Zoom, Lecture capture)
- Classrooms and instructional spaces
- Emeriti faculty without active research programs requiring minimal ITS support like help with email or affiliate accounts