Science Computing provides support to divisional staff in the nine academic departments, Dean’s Office, CalTeach, and Science Communication.
We provide support for the following:
- Desktop support for University-owned Windows and MacOS computers
- Consultation for computer purchases, hardware and software
- Operating system installations and backups
- University approved file-sharing services
- Limited printer support (phasing out)
- Computer moves
Please be aware we do not support the following:
- Personally owned computers
- Mobile devices (iPads, Tablets or phones)
- Conference Rooms and equipment
- Instructional spaces
- Services provided by Central ITS. A non-exhaustive list can be found here.
- Pharos printing (Please contact the campus Copier Program firstname.lastname@example.org or x9-5799)